Saturday, March 8, 2014

Lent -- Day 4 of 40 (StitchFix, among other things)

So excited yesterday when I pulled up from running a few errands, and the FedEx man was in my drive way. I KNEW what he had and couldn't WAIT to get it:
 
my very first stitchfix.


After I filled out a forever long survey about my size, shape, fashion likes, dislikes, preferences on dresses, skirts, pants, scarves, etc., etc., etc., and I was finally ready for my "fix" to be shipped the week of March 3rd! You have your own personal shopper -- mine's name is Katie. She sent me 5 items: a scarf (black and white polka dot), 2 tops (both dolman sleeve which I loved, but wanted more springy type things--Hello Mississippi heat will be here soon, won't it?), a sweater (see below), and a pair of peach skinny jeans (now we're talking). They also send a "how to wear" sheet that shows each item and how to wear it! Please and thank you very much!
These are the "how to wear" cards for the two items I'm keeping


MY KEEPS!!
 
So I am keeping 2 and sending back 3. I get on their site, fill out a survey on what I did and didn't like about my shipment and let them know what I will be keeping. They included a postage paid envelope for me to send back what I didn't like! Easy peasy and so much fun!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment