It’s Friday and it’s been a long week, (and I skipped another day yesterday, but I am still plugging along and by Easter, I will have 40 posts), and it’s FRIDAY!!!
Just thought I’d share a few of my favorite things that I have seen this week that will be in my world hopefully very soon:
· These flats from The Root Collective:
Made by this guy (#ottomademyshoes)
and here is his story:
Lovingly known in the slum of La Limonada in Guatemala City as "Don Otto" (roughly translated "Mr. Otto"), this man has one of the most tender hearts imaginable. Each one of his shoes is crafted with not only skill, but a tremendous amount of love. His vision is to transform his community through honest jobs and relationships.
- Sseko sandals and bags: I will have a pair of these before summer for the days the antelopes aren't cutting it (which aren't many b/c I love those shoes), but these have a great casual look and are helping put women through college in Uganda. Please and thank you!
Here is a little bit more about their story:
Kismet tote -- SWOON!!!
Threaded charm necklace...could certainly add this to my collection too!!
- LOVE HAITI shirts -- We are going back to Haiti in May and I am super excited about the trip. Hoping to get some amazing things going with the women and children there! Circling that in prayer daily. And this is one of the ways we are getting there:
- And speaking of Haiti this is happening in a few weeks and Reed is running it with me!
A few steps closer to one of my life goals with my children:
1. Train and run a ½ marathon with each child
And this is a quote I saw today on Instagram that I thought was awesome! Looking forward to a great weekend!