Monday, April 19, 2010

Super Bulldog weekend and super spend the night company!

Well, since Rob was out of town, I had decided not to brave SBW by myself with the little blonde boys, but when it's an opportunity to see friends I don't get to see very often, I was going to do my best to get there. When Allen and Nikki said they were coming, I thought I would at least try to meet up with them to visit and for our boys to play together since they are the exact same age. Saturday morning I asked Nikki if they wanted to spend the night and she said, "SURE!" So off we went to Starkville to pick her and her littlest boy Nash up, while Allen and Nicholas went to the spring football game.
This is the closest we got to the stadium --


-- but we did stand in line for about 15 minutes for Reed to do this...
...and for Luke to do this!!
I think the most fun they had was at our house playing!
This is Reed and Nicholas...
They loved each other and had SO much fun playing together!
Luke and Nash eating breakfast -- I love how they have the same expressions on their cute little faces!
Checking each other out
After all the boys went to bed I enjoyed visiting with Nikki and Allen so much -- the only thing that was missing was Rob (who had a wonderful weekend working an Emmaus walk). I meant to take a picture of Nikki and me while we were together this weekend, but when you are chasing around 4 little boys, that is hard to do, so I found this one from last years Egg Bowl (our smiling faces indicate the fabulous victory we had over Ole Miss!!).

We love this sweet family and can't wait for them to come back and visit again VERY soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment