Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sitting Still

For people who know me, they know that I always have a project and almost never sit still (speaking of, I didn't get around to my armoire project, but for good reason!). After putting the boys down for a nap on Sunday, the weather was perfect, I thought to myself, I am going to sit outside and do NOTHING.

I constantly have to remind myself of this verse:
“Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.” Psalm 46:10  

It was too perfect of a day to not enjoy being outside -- this was the temperature.

This was my view from my comfy chair. I sat for an hour and a half and did nothing and LOVED it!

I went in and checked on the boys who were still sleeping (they ended up taking a 3 hour nap after playing with our company), so I walked around the yard and checked out the newest development in the garden -- we have CORN!!! Four rows to be exact!
I am hoping this weekend we can get everything else planted!
My knock-out roses are also blooming!

It was the perfect end to a fun filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment