Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Almost 2...my how time flies!

Today I ordered my baby BB's birthday invitations! They are from Address to Impress (my talented friend and sorority sister, Hillary Jordan's company). Luke LOVES planes and every time one flies over our house (which is several times a day since we live near the little Louisville airport) he says, "pane, pane," and points to the sky. He's excited about his "Pane pa-pa paa-tee" which means Airplane Birthday Party in Luke-speak. I couldn't resist the matching calling cards that will be for Reed and Luke to give at birthday parties AND picked up a few grad gifts too while browsing through the Address to Impress catalog. Hillary has some great designs -- I love all the watercolor whimsy! All of this (and so much more) can be found on the Address to Impress blog!

In other news, we had a great Mother's Day weekend in Tupelo and New Albany. Boys surprised me with a gift certificate to Libby Story (my fave)!! I ran in the Gum Tree 10K Saturday morning then the boys (Reed, Rob, Luke, Uncle Kyle) went back to Spring Lake in Kristen's neighborhood (where our first fish was caught) and Reed proceeded to catch 8 fish -- that is right 8!!!!!! Rob said he couldn't bait the hook fast enough and he would have caught another one -- I guess all the "Trailer fishing" paid off! Luke didn't fish, but L-O-V-E-D throwing the fish back, which Reed wanted no part of.

Just wanted to say how blessed we are to have such wonderful mother and what a blessing it is to be a mother! Thanks Mom and thanks Reed and Luke for letting me be yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment