Thursday, May 6, 2010

Buffalo, weedeaters, and funny kiddos

This post is going to be all about the Buffalo Park field trip I went on with Reed
but I wanted to share a funny picture first!




So, I love the picture above because it's funny -- it makes me laugh out loud when I look at it. Reed is on the far left "weedeater" and Rob is in the background weed-eating. Luke is basically just doing what it is that he does best...which is wandering around doing his own thing (I'm just glad he wasn't saying, "up, Up, UP" -- this is my cue to carry him around for the next three hours.). Anyway, I've said this before, but when the are old enough to ACTUALLY mow the grass they will HATE doing it -- hopefully I can use these pictures to prove they love it!

I love this one because you can see Reed's goggles that he MUST wear while weedeater (he doesn't say weed-eating). And speaking of saying funny things, Luke is now referring to Reed (every time he calls his name) as Reed Yates...Rob picked Luke up last Wednesday from day care and Reed had ridden the bus to church already and Luke goes "Where Reed Yates" -- too funny! AND luke says "Have that" all the time -- I can't do ANYTHING without him saying it "Have That".

Okay, so on to Buffalo Park.
It was fun to be together with Reed on a day we are normally at school and work. His little 3 year old class was taking a field trip and I was able to go (YAY -- I think!).
Here we are apon arrival:
I don't know why in the world he does this -- so embarressing! DID.NOT.WANT.TO.TAKE.PICTURE!
SO this was the last group pic (and thankfully the last fit) I made him be in -- the end. We did have a wonderful time! It was a gorgeous day and so much fun seeing all the animals!
Happier!
Buffalo grazing...lots of room to roam!



Loved the zebra (they also have a zeedonk (zebra/donkey) -- interesting, I know)
Allen, Reed, and James -- love this picture of the backs of their little heads.
Reed was in heaven riding on the tractor trolley!
Here we are together -- had so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment