Saturday, April 30, 2011

14 years ago...

...we had our first date (sorry for the wonky scanned pic, but it is worth seeing)...
(and there are SOOOOO many things about us in this picture that make me cringe): 
1) What is up with my hair? Did I not own a mirror at 19?
2) What is up with my clothes (are those OVERALLS)? Hoping that was the style...
4) It's obvious that I was hitting late night food WAY too much!
3) And what is up with Rob's ghostliness?


Anyway, who would have imagined in an April six years later...

 ...we would say "I do"...


Now, after 8 years, we've been blessed with 100s of laughs, 1 dog, 2 precious boys, one adorable baby girl, and so much fun together. I married my best friend and have so much fun with him every day. Here's to 80 more years of wonderful memories to look forward to!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment