Monday, October 10, 2011

all of you

Well, I normally talk about my chillin (Southern for children) on here, but today I am going to talk about something a bit more spiritual. And I love my family and am so blessed to have them! God has also blessed me with some amazing friends throughout my life and continues to do so today. I read this scripture last night and it made me feel so full because I am so so so thankful. I have great Christian friends, women who work for God everyday, and who believe that prayer works, because we have seen it work. Brother Mike loves to quote John Wesley who said, "God does nothing but in answer to prayer." So why are we peddling and peddling to find answers when prayer is so powerful, yet so simple. This is how I feel about my good and kind friends who walk with God daily and are striving to do his work.Thank you God for giving me these friends and thank you friends for inspiring me by your words and most importantly your actions.
We always thank God for all of you and continually mention you in our prayers. We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by home in our Lord Jesus Christ.  1 Thessalonians 1:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment