Friday, September 9, 2011

5, 3, and 8 months...and playing catch up!

Where has the time gone? I am going to play a little bit of catch up here and update myself on how quickly my children are growing up. Let me just say...I am NOT ready for 6, 4, and 1! 
Reed:
1st day of school, August 5th, with Mary Flynn and Mimi

First day with me!
  • Turned 5, August 15
  • Wanted boxers for his birthday and hasn't skipped a day in wearing them. Bye bye my little boy.
  • Also wanted a "sight-bow" which he got and is hitting that (gosh-awful plastic deer) target in our backyard every time! I can't help but scream with excitement every time he hits it though!
  • Also got a Nintendo DS for his birthday and is impressing me each day with his hand-eye skills AND (super big plus) is for the most part letting his little bro look on with delight when he plays it! 
  • Started school this year and is can't get enough!
  • Loves his sister to pieces! 
  • I asked him a few nights ago who his girlfriend was to which he replied, "I don't know, I hadn't thinked about it yet!" Good Boy!
     
LUKE:
On his first day of school, August 15th
  • Mothers, lock up your daughters...this boy is going to be something (still not sure what).
  • My middle child, who is a lover and a fighter and who's favorite phrases right now are, "No mommy!" and "Mommy, you are mean", and "I love you, mommy!" He cares about me, but sometimes I wonder if he would sell me for some candy.
  • Would definitely sell his sister for candy -- no doubt in my mind!
  • And speaking of candy, he LOVES it! Would eat it for every meal and in between. 
  • Just started 3K  and loving it (finally)...first day, not so much.
MARY FLYNN:

  • Sweet baby girl! She turned 8 months old on September 4th and I absolutely CANNOT believe it! 
  • Is getting the hang of baby food BUT it is still the most frustrating part of my day trying to get it into her mouth...I need to take a video of the process and post. 
  • She is now eating puffs, taking a bath in the big bath tub, and moved up to size 3 diapers this week.
  • Having fun making her precious things which I am planning to put on another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment