Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reed turns 5!

It is so hard to believe that Reed is turning 5. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital...now he has a little brother and a little sister! I want them all to stay little forever! He is a wonderful big brother, kind, and smart!
And there was no questions, we would be having a Star Wars Party!!! We are ALL THINGS Luke Skywalker, Yoda, General Grievous, Obi Wan, the list goes on. Of course, I waited until the last minute, since it was one week after the Fair when I was needing to send out invites and found the cutest ones on Etsy. I printed them on my home computer and had them the next day! I also got these adorable stickers for treat bags.

You can't have a party these days without the jumpers, 
so we slid and jumped and slid and jumped!
The setup!
The Cake (AWESOME!)
Jabba Juice (Rob asked me why I was going to all the trouble to name the food, that these kids couldn't read, but I wanted to do it!!)


About to blow out the 5 candles!!

Lilly, enjoying the festivities
A moment of brotherly love on the slide...Luke refused to go down but would run up the wrong was as far as he could go then fall down into the water. At least he was having fun!
Present time!
Luke!
Best present #1: "sight" bow (not sure why he is calling it that but he is)

Best present #2: DS
DS game, which he is getting VERY good at!
Luke and his Mimi (whenever he gets in trouble he always, SCREAMS, "I want my mimi!!!!"
And let's make sure we get everything out of the bow box.

I have a great video of Reed shooting his bow I will have to post b/c it is pretty darn good for a 5 year old! We had a great day and enjoyed being with family and good friends! Thanks so much for celebrating with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment